Privacy and Data Security
Usability

I have had the same issues but with sitelock they told me that for US$50 a month i would get the firewall and all my spam emails would disapear, as they would find the malware causing it on my web site.

They would do a free clean that finds everthing, well they found nothing and said my site was all okay.

low and behold after 12 hours i get spam and spoof emails plus my web site does not operate as it used to.

Their support tells me that they cannot refund me as their system removed malware and that if i stopped the malware would return. funny that their report said that they found no malware and when i want to cancel they then found some.

They said the firewall is working perfectly and that its because i have no spam protection or captca on my web site.

Funny that i have all those things but of coure they didnt know because they did not bother to check.

The sitelock web site logo dont even bother trying to load that it deleted my existing footer code.

So they wont refund and tell me that the problems with my web site are nothing to do with them.

A total bunch of tossers be warned Sitelock are con artists

Review about: Sitelock Anti-malware Software.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Everthing.

Comments