3.2
Privacy and Data Security

I tried Sitelock as an alternative to Sucuri (I'm a web developer and have many sites that need ongoing monitoring).Setting up the first two sites went fine, but the next two did not.

The account rep was unaware of simple functions in the dashboard and couldn't tell me how to temporarily disable the DNS - a site engineer had to tell me that. Two sites were down for hours after assurance that they would be checked personally (after not working when first brought online). It took 9.5 hours to get a response to a support ticket.

If you're looking for security monitoring with knowledgeable people behind it, Sucuri is really the only choice.They are total pros compared to what I experienced with Sitelock.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Sitelock. The most disappointing about sitelock website security at Sitelock was poor customer service , but reviewer liked pricing. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sitelock.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Software category for more informed decision or compare Sitelock to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Sitelock?

Comments

Yeah, the only thing they know at Sitelock is how to upsell.Nobody could give me any answer as to what the reports actually meant.

I got I think 3 different answers from 3 different people. They do NOT like anything in writing (note they have no chat).

I put in support tickets that were NEVER answered, and once when I pressed them (about the refund) they said they never got it.

I'm with Sucuri now and yes, they are very helpful.