Sketchy business!My site got compromised so I got the Sitelock911.

After Sitelock911, the site's function was damaged. Of course their job was to delete all the malware they find, who cares if your site will look like a mess afterward. I called in to talk to an agent, and he was trying to get me to buy their maintenance plan where they would fix the damaged files for me, for $100/month for 6-12 months for one single website. I figured I'd rather start fresh than having to deal with the mess since it would take me probably less than a week to rebuild the site anyway.

Then here comes the lie: the agent told me I have to change my domain and server in order to prevent the malware from coming back, since the vulnerabilities are linked to my IP address. Of course it would make a person more likely to buy the maintenance plan if they were to lose their domain right. I talked to GoDaddy and they said there is no such thing, all I need to do was to reset my domain and the site is completely clean.

What a sketchy way to do business.Not to mention Sitelock 911 was a total waste of money since I had to reset the website and rebuild it anyway

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Sitelock. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sitelock.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Software category for more informed decision or compare Sitelock to other companies on our site.

Comments