I worked with HostGator on a blunt force attack on one of my website that allowed the hackers into my Cpanel somehow. Hostgator said that they no longer handle cyber attacks so I needed to contact Site Lock.

they continually tried t upsell me and the dashboard would always show lots of threats 'until today' because of the service doing its job. I was regulary hacked and told I needed to upgrade services and when I changed passwords internally and the malware stoppped. Event though I had 'premium security scanning' they stated that I would have to pay them hundreds extra and sign an annual agreement to remove the malware.

This is one serious racket they have going! !

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of sitelock anti-malware software from Sitelock. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sitelock to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sitelock for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments