I worked with HostGator on a blunt force attack on one of my website that allowed the hackers into my Cpanel somehow.Hostgator said that they no longer handle cyber attacks so I needed to contact Site Lock.

they continually tried t upsell me and the dashboard would always show lots of threats 'until today' because of the service doing its job. I was regulary hacked and told I needed to upgrade services and when I changed passwords internally and the malware stoppped. Event though I had 'premium security scanning' they stated that I would have to pay them hundreds extra and sign an annual agreement to remove the malware.

This is one serious racket they have going!!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of sitelock anti-malware software from Sitelock. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sitelock to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sitelock for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments