Privacy and Data Security
Style and Design
Usability

I have an account with hostmonster and suddenly out of the blue I receive an email saying that there is malware found on my account.

If this was true then a simple copy of the scanned file would show me where the malware is located.

However this time hostmonster were not willing to tell me where I could find the malware, would not let me run my own scans and simply transferred me to Sitelock. They offered no help or information only a sales plan - a $200 per domain plan!!

This is illegal and now seems to be the new scam with every host that Sitelock partner with, hostmonster, hostgator, ipage just to name a few.

This is illegal.

ceri443 wrote the review because of "complete scam" at Sitelock. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1800 and wants Sitelock to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was fraud with contract, poor customer service, intimidation tactics and website downtime. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sitelock hostmonster for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments