Privacy and Data Security
Style and Design
Usability

I have had hosting accounts at HostGator, BlueHost & GoDaddy for years with dozens of sites with each.All of my sites with HostGator & BlueHost get emails from SiteLock stating that I have malicious code on my site and the server gets shut down.

The solution is always the same, pay SiteLock and the service will be restored. Do yourself a favor and do NOT host with HostGator or BlueHost!!! They are in a HUGE scam with SiteLock to extort money from you.

Any hosting provider owned by Endurance International Group will be the same issue.Before you even think about becoming a client of HostGator or BlueHost simply do a Google search for "SiteLock HostGator Scam" and make up your own mind.

Reason of review: Provided me service I never requested. Shut down my sites. Extremely strong sales tactics..

I didn't like: Intimidation tactics, Having to rebuild the website, Harassment, Extortion tactics.

Comments

WhiteFirDesign

The majority of owners of SiteLock also run the Endurance International Group, https://www.whitefirdesign.com/blog/2016/09/08/one-of-sitelocks-owners-is-also-the-ceo-of-many-of-the-companys-web-hosting-partners/, which probably goes a long way to explaining what is going on between them.