Privacy and Data Security
Style and Design
Usability

i recently called sitelock. I called them last year and kept in touch with a agent. when hostgator advised me my websites were hacked i called the agent (not saying his name because this company will fire him) to help. it is crazy how much money this company wants to protect sites. He told me to protect about roughly 11 websites i was looking at $360 monthly. before i used to pay for full protection but i stopped services once i had a disrespectful support rep. each time i would call for a clean they wouldnt perform it if i didnt give why i wanted a scrub, why the *** am i paying for full protection than if i cant request to have my sites clean when i want. anywho even though this agent is nice i had to pass this expensive "deal", than he called me outside his work to explain how he feels this price is overrated. he explained how much this company is breathing down scare tactics on having to hit "goal" i remember another rep i used to talk to maj and she was wonderful. he explained how sitelock fired her due to not hitting goal. how crazy. how can us customers feel like these agents who up sell us they really care when in reality they need to make this sale to hit their goal. he stated this suppose new manager "marliyn garcia" used to do ***. what the *** is going around here how can they let a person who is in *** business be leading a team? sicking to my stomach. well long story short. i will not be making business with this company. and for the agent i hope he can make it out this *** business and find a better job once he's done with college. I have emails this owner blake sends out to his reps. what a douche bag. soon ill post all the emails he sends out to his agents. if you need to know any more information just google "sitelock scams"

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue at Sitelock. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $650 and wants Sitelock to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sitelock and sitelock virus removal for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments