Privacy and Data Security
Style and Design
Usability

Sitelock.com is a scam.They lead you to believe their service will protect your site from a DoS and it still happens.

They lock you into a long term contract and when there is a disruption, there is no consideration of a credit for the service they did not deliver. We had a DoS and their security layer was supposed to work and it didn't. They explained that there system did not work the way it was supposed to. So today they call me after 12 months to ask me for my last payment and what they can do for me.

I said, well at this point 'absolutely' nothing because that is exactly the way you treated my company with your service. The customer service agent Elantria takes my CC, then keeps saying she is sorry for what happened then after processing my card, asks me what they could do for me.

Well nothing actually because they took my money and did not offer me the credit that I wanted for that month we had the DoS and they did nothing about it, .Please do your research before you pay for this service or work with sitelock, it is not worth it!

Review about: Sitelock Anti-malware Software.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I didn't like: Made me loose money with the poor customer handling, That they are into quick sales and don not know what selling.

Comments