After years of doing business with Sitelock and spending thousands of dollars the service degraded with almost monthly service problems until my website was offline because of a problem with the Sitelock firewall. After many phone calls and emails plus 2 more days offline I had to cancel service just to get my website back on line.
The next month Sitelock charged my credit card $59 without authorization and it has been a endless process to try and get it removed. Customer service will not help and refers you to billing dept. It is not possible to each the billing department except by phone and when you call you are connected with a telemarketer that try's to upsell you and they become rude when they realize there is not going to be a sale.
The "billing department" is actually a salesroom.
Customer service agent Danielle Dearaujo that all problems seem to be referred to is just a name they use for the endless canned responses sent that give different versions of there is nothing they can do
More Review Details
|Privacy and Data Security|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Poor service
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Sitelock Website Security
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "The license key for my Norton Utilities 14.5 will no longer activate my copy of the program when I once again install the program on my computer rebuilt with a..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."
- "Indianmesh pvt ltd and their iMeshlab is Software Company located at Zirakpur PUNJAB, INDIA. This organization gets understudies by selecting them from their school or by telecallers as a competitor..."
- "BE AWARE! They scratched my entire wheel on my brand new F-150 while patching my tire. The repair tech lied & said the scratches were there when he took the..."
- "Purchased the piece of furniture in 2008 in the Jacksonville Florida store. We were told that it would last us a lifetime. We were also told that the extended 5..."
- "Good day, We bought a Westinghouse TV ($238) from Wal-Mart in Brossard, Quebec, Canada on the 16th of July 2016, less than a month and half later it wouldn’t work,..."
- "I bought a dress worth £99 plus £21 for the delivery, it was never delivered and they just want to refund me 40 % of the dress value, when I..."
- "We own a 2013 Honda CR-V it has performed very well until recently. The car was sitting in a parking lot . A crook came along side of the car..."