After years of doing business with Sitelock and spending thousands of dollars the service degraded with almost monthly service problems until my website was offline because of a problem with the Sitelock firewall. After many phone calls and emails plus 2 more days offline I had to cancel service just to get my website back on line.
The next month Sitelock charged my credit card $59 without authorization and it has been a endless process to try and get it removed. Customer service will not help and refers you to billing dept. It is not possible to each the billing department except by phone and when you call you are connected with a telemarketer that try's to upsell you and they become rude when they realize there is not going to be a sale.
The "billing department" is actually a salesroom.
Customer service agent Danielle Dearaujo that all problems seem to be referred to is just a name they use for the endless canned responses sent that give different versions of there is nothing they can do
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Privacy and Data Security|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Poor service
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Sitelock Website Security
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I run an ticket agency and was looking for a cost effective solution for my customers. I was sold with the webinar and our scheduled calls, they had a very..."
- "purchased both the script and install. They provided a script with no instruction manual so there's no way to know how to use this complex web script. Then they went..."
- "So, I am strolling on the net, and I am installing a legit software. Then, the offer window comes up. Now, this is where the first red flag arose. 5..."
- "Order flowers all the time for the Villages. Wanted to try a local florist, so I called AVAS and ordered flowers over the phone. Mike suggested a vase with an..."
- "Stay away! They guaranteed us a full deep cleaning. One of the owners came to our house for an inspection and we were very specific about what we wanted. We..."
- "Big man Lane recliner, went to recline and spring busted flew across room and just missed my flat screen, & my big window. WG&R where I bought it will not..."
- "BE AWARE! They scratched my entire wheel on my brand new F-150 while patching my tire. The repair tech lied & said the scratches were there when he took the..."
- "Purchased the piece of furniture in 2008 in the Jacksonville Florida store. We were told that it would last us a lifetime. We were also told that the extended 5..."