After years of doing business with Sitelock and spending thousands of dollars the service degraded with almost monthly service problems until my website was offline because of a problem with the Sitelock firewall. After many phone calls and emails plus 2 more days offline I had to cancel service just to get my website back on line.
The next month Sitelock charged my credit card $59 without authorization and it has been a endless process to try and get it removed. Customer service will not help and refers you to billing dept. It is not possible to each the billing department except by phone and when you call you are connected with a telemarketer that try's to upsell you and they become rude when they realize there is not going to be a sale.
The "billing department" is actually a salesroom.
Customer service agent Danielle Dearaujo that all problems seem to be referred to is just a name they use for the endless canned responses sent that give different versions of there is nothing they can do
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Privacy and Data Security|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Poor service
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Sitelock Website Security
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Some of the chain of Events (Below are the main points of the chain of events. This page would not be enough to list every single detail that incurred while..."
- "The license key for my Norton Utilities 14.5 will no longer activate my copy of the program when I once again install the program on my computer rebuilt with a..."
- "As I was reading the complaints of Maketick I saw that the fraud person himself has commented comment 4 and 5 out of the 7 comments. Actually I was sure..."
- "Purchased the piece of furniture in 2008 in the Jacksonville Florida store. We were told that it would last us a lifetime. We were also told that the extended 5..."
- "BE AWARE! They scratched my entire wheel on my brand new F-150 while patching my tire. The repair tech lied & said the scratches were there when he took the..."
- "I sent in my LG G3 phone for repair in Sept. I received a status on 10/5 that if I want it repaired it would cost $72 which I agreed..."
- "My girlfriend and I checked into the Comfort Inn in Mt. Airy, N.C., only to find bed bugs in the room. With nowhere else to go, we were put..."
- "dear rexall my cheif complaint is that i have been taking the sleep aide for about 2yrs n up til now the product was helping .but for the last week..."